Paola Paoloni, is Associate Professor at the “Niccolò Cusano” University, Faculty of Economy, in Rome. She teaches Business Economics ad Pubblic management.
Her main research interests includes: general management, financial reporting, female entrepreneurship and intellectual-based management. She is author and co-author of several articles and books on above mentioned research areas and she attends as a speaker at many international conferences like:
- EIASM workshop on intangibles, intellectual capital and extra-financial information.
- IAMB International Academy of Management and Business
- ICCKM- International Conference on Intellectual Capital, Knowledge Management & Organisational Learning
- IFKAD – Forum on Knowledge Asset Dynamics
She is member of SIDREA (Societa Italiana Di Ragioneria E Di Economia Aziendale) and member of Scientific Committee of SIDREA International Workshop (SIW) on Intellectual capital.
She is a member of the Editorial Board of some academic journals like:
- Open innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity
- China-USA Business Review journal She is Vice-President of the Society of Open Innovation:Technology.
She is scientific director of the Observatory on Gender “Hypatia”.
She received the “Outstanding Paper Award 2014” with the paper Paoloni P, Demartini P (2012). Implementing an IC framework in practice. JOURNAL OF INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL, vol. 14, ISSN: 1469-1930